We are seeking serious, committed individuals to join us in our mission. If you have the following
characteristics, you may have the basics for beginning to train in Search and Rescue.
- Love working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Love working with people and animals
- Can commit 4 - 8 hours per week for training and practice.
- Have a flexible schedule which will allow quick response on short notice.
- An assessment of your canine, if you have one, to determine it's suitability for SAR work.
- Direction in training your canine
- SAR basics
- Guidance on the proper classes, seminars, certifications, and other requirements necessary